Monday, December 25, 2006

It's Christmastime

I thought that maybe I would get a chance to just be happy on Christmas. What was I thinking? I should have known my mom would start her shit. She always tells herself (and everyone around her) that I'm going to grow up, marry a girl, have kids, and live a perfect little life that she invented for me. It makes me really uncomfortable because I feel like I have to pretend that I'm something I'm not for the rest of my life and I don't think I can do that.

I've been writing more since I got back from Houghton. It really was nice to just get out of the house for a while. I had a really great time even though I'm really shy and I didn't really say a whole lot. But I had a good time anyway.

I just completely ran out of things to say. Have a great holiday season everyone.

2 comments :

  1. Ive read your posts and you sound like a born film maker.go to film school,there you can learn to put your mind where the world can see it too.many writers and film makers are voyeuristic,they see the little details others dont.the world is your oyster..use film as your voice!Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had fun in Ho-town at MTU. It was good having you there, let me know if you need me to send you anything off of my thinkbox =)

    ReplyDelete