Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Good Wedding

IMG_0091_icontrast


I've seen a lot of people get married for the wrong reasons. Peer pressure, money, tax benefits. They popped kids out, they had kids on the way, they thought they had kids on the way. I've seen people get divorced less than a year later. I've seen the bride cheat with the groom's brother at the reception. I've seen all the fighting and hatred. Only twice have I seen two people get married for the right reason.

Rose and Sean's wedding was really nice. Picturesque. The chapel was beautiful and everyone was dressed so nice. I enjoyed hanging out with all the people from work at the reception. Even Anne, out token old lady got dressed up and made an appearance. The groomers were their usual selves and everyone had a good time. All in all, it was a really positive experience for me.

Also, I'm going to blog about my budget occasionally.

2 comments :

  1. It was a beautiful wedding. :)

    Also, did you change the font color on your site? Looks a bit different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. It's still black and I never fixed the ugly purple header.

    ReplyDelete