Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Diablo and Slacking

I googled slackgeek today because I'm making a userbar (just for myself) and I don't want people to think it's for some other site and getting all disappointed when they end up here. There's a site in Spanish called slackgeek.net, but it looks like a blog, so I'm not worried about confusing people. Interestingly though, Link #8 caught my eye because it seemed all too familiar. I was kind of surprised to show up on the first page, even though I picked a moderately cryptic URL. It's kind of cool either way.

Ooh...#1 on Altavista, oddly followed directly by my Deviantart profile.

I haven't really been doing a whole lot lately. Diablo 2 is up there on my list. I started a new character today and decided that Druid is the most amazing class ever, or at least to begin the game with. Not only is my character pretty strong, but he also has some really nice elementals and some interesting looking shape shifting abilities. It's a great game, but it requires your to sit down and just play for at least 3 hours at a time to really get into it and I just don't have the contiguous free time.

I also made the first post at Ubuntu Beginnings yesterday. It's pretty bland, but you have to crawl before you can walk. I don't want to completely bore people though, and I know I wouldn't come back after reading that. But that's just me.

The problem with having more than one blog is repetition. I keep finding myself saying some of the same things here and at the procrastination blog. But I'll try harder to focus on the issue there, while just being myself here.

So that's a quick update on what's going on with me.

P.S. It's Jason's birthday!

No comments :

Post a Comment