Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Sleepytime!

I've been meaning to blog for a few days, but I have a wicked cold and I haven't really been doing a whole lot of anything. My cold started Sunday, which is also the day Jason and I happened to go to Port Huron. I made him really; I paid for gas and even offered to drive, and if ever offer to drive you know something's wrong (but I won't get into that right now).

We visited our friend Sarah, the girl who repeatedly insisted on me living with her in Port Huron and then changed her mind when I really needed her. Now she has not just one, but two unemployed, homeless people sleeping on her couch. That made me feel pretty bad because I could have had a decent job and been out of there by now.

I'm out of steam. I had more to say, but I think I could use a nap right now.

Also, Jason gets grumpy sometimes!

3 comments :

  1. Anonymous5/6/07 20:40

    He could use a nap because he's grumpy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not you....grumpy old man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol.. you two are cute

    ReplyDelete