Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy Lousy Holiday

I'm working on a zombie film. No, I don't know why. I just kind of feel like it. I just felt like making a serious movie. Err, well a movie. I really do like where it's going right now, but the more I look at the budget (just over $100) and the number of actors and extras I need the more it just seems like work. Where did all the fun go? I know it takes a lot of effort to get something out of filmmaking, but effort is one thing I just can't do right now. I'll post a script or synopsis here as soon as I get something done though.

[this holiday rant has been removed due to excessive whininness]

Starting Saturday my mom voluenteered me to dog sit for her friend out in the country. They don't have the Internet, but that doesn't really matter because I don't have my power adapter yet. I'm fairly confident it'll come before Friday though, and if it doesn't I'll just have to go a week without a computer at all. Or the phone because can never hear with their lousy connection and people don't talk loud enough. I could use my mom's roll over minutes (that expire every month now since we haven't used them in a year), but she won't let me. She's like that.

8 comments :

  1. Anonymous4/7/07 22:21

    I am excited for a zombie movie. We can do it I think! But yeah it will take work. Hmmm I hope your day gets better! <3 ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it by machinima(when you get your computer back). I'm sure zombies are easy with Sims, since they're all stiff and jerky anyway.
    Then you can gather a few people to do multiple rolls in the voiceovers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was considering that, but I'd have to use m dad's computer because my laptop is 1.2 Ghz. And then I run into all kinds of time constraints.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that just means to you need to sell your mom on ebay to get money to by a better computer

    ReplyDelete
  5. $0.02 won't cut it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really am grateful to have this computer because otherwise I'd still be using my 333...all the time.

    And I think whoever bought my mom would get pissy and demand a refund.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know why you're doing a zombie flick. They were mentioned like five times on Digg today. The undead are back in, baby!

    ReplyDelete