Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Enzo is Mine

The neighbors woke me up at 3:45 having some sort of a party down stairs. Those assholes randomly started playing crappy music so I couldn't get back to sleep before my alarm went off at 4:45. On my way to work some guy thought I was drunk, wandering the street and asked if I was okay. It figures that the only time I pass someone on the way to work I look like a bum and decided to wear my Every Avenue shirt over my work shirt. Then, when I got over the I-94 overpass I suddenly realized it's Sunday and the store opens an hour later, so my shift starts an hour later. Nice.

I don't work again until Wednesday afternoon, which means I have 3 entire days off, if you include today, which I completely squandered. I don't plan to do much; just catch up on some gaming I haven't been able to do in a while. I installed all my favorite PC games today, including The Sims 23 and all it's expansions (which generally takes between 3 and 6 hours to accomplish), so I plan on building a lot in the next few days. I also played enough Test Drive Unlimited to buy an Enzo Ferrari and get enough achievement points to advance to the next career level, opening up more missions.

That's all I did today. I went to see Wall-E the other day. Good movie. It was well animated and has a really great story, but apparently a lot of people are bitching about the political message being shoved down their throat. First, it wasn't really that bad. Second, sometimes politics needs to be shoved down peoples' throats so they'll pay attention. Now I'm off to build. Or race. Or both. I haven't decided.

3 comments :

  1. Your neighbors are annoying. >_>

    And the environmental problems are neither as bad as the media/hippies would like you to think or as good as the conservatives believe. The trick is finding a happy medium.

    What time do you work Wednesday afternoon?

    I love you and will talk to you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work at 4 on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! I loved Wall-E!! He's so cute!

    I thought it was odd that all of the people were white and that Eve didn't sound like a robot, but other than that it was AWESOME. I tried to get Wall-E shoes but for the first time my youth 3 sized feet were too big.

    ReplyDelete