Sunday, June 08, 2008

I Have Nothing to Say this Week

A few random things you should all be aware of:

I tend to buy things I want instead of things I need. Whole bean coffee instead of sunscreen. A few books instead of a desk. Video games instead of food. Stuff like that.

There's nothing I like to eat more than ice cream, but a medium sized serving makes me feel like I'm going to die. Still, it's totally worth it.

I have one of the easiest jobs possible, although it involves a lot of physical work (i.e. exercise). Also, I usually work a shift where I encounter virtually no customers, even on Saturdays.

When I go for a week or more without blogging, it's not because I have nothing to say. I don't post when I'm depressed because people either complain or get depressed themselves.

I often get muscle cramps for no apparent reason. It's really annoying and happens without warning at the most inopportune times. I think I have some sort of mineral deficiency.

That's all I really had to say. I know I don't post enough. I also know this is a shitty post and doesn't really count.

5 comments :

  1. Random facts are cool. It's like the 5 fact tag train on YouTube, but without the contrived lameness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was much more lame because I just couldn't think of anything to blog about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you don't resort to memes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think ALL posts count!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this post is fine. I've started volunteering at the library just so I'd have something to do, aka I'm usually bored out of my mind and have no life.

    ReplyDelete