Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Something in 2009

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me!

My choice. For you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

* I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!

* What I create will be with you in mind.

* It'll be done sometime this year (2009)

* You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be something written, some physical thing made, could be anything at all, but I will make it myself. It's entirely my choice what it is. No quibbles, no refunds.

* I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch?

Oh, the catch is that you put this in your blog as well. If you don't.. You don't get anything.

7 comments :

  1. Anonymous30/1/09 00:00

    WHAT I want somnething you made! so do I reakky have to repost this cuz thats sucky...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous30/1/09 00:01

    REALLY not reakky lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, I don't have a blog and don't really need you to make me anything, but I thought I'd say hello

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted it on my blog a few days ago. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, okay. The new rule is that you don't need to have a blog or repost it, you just need to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay then, here's my response.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete