Sunday, February 01, 2009

Home Again

Maybe if my mom didn't fuck me every chance she got I'd trust her enough to tell her I'm in a committed relationship with Jason. Maybe if she cared more about how I feel than what her family says behind MY back I'd respect her enough to be honest. But, no. It's the same old shit. I've moved back in yesterday and things are already back to the way they were before.

Fuck this shit. I'm going to look for a full time job so I can afford to rent some shitty apartment in a shady area somewhere. I'll be worn out, overworked, and miserable, but at least I won't have to deal with as many personal attacks all the time. Fucking wonderful.

6 comments :

  1. I'm sorry she's up to the same old crap, again. :( I had really hoped things would be different, but she's stuck in her own little conceited world.

    Know that I love you more than anything else in the world, Rich. You're a wonderful person. :hug: <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2/2/09 12:35

    Im sorry home life is sucky. Just remember heather is home most of the time and your welcome to come over any time you want. Heather is leaving in like a week or so BUT I will still be there. I miss you! Love always<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunshine go away today
    I don't feel much like dancing
    Some man's gone, he's tried to run my life
    Don't know what he's asking

    He tells me I'd better get in line
    Can't hear what he's saying
    When I grow up I'm going to make it mine
    But these aren't dues I been paying

    How much does it cost, I'll buy it
    The time is all we've lost, I'll try it
    But he can't even run his own life
    I'll be damned if he'll run mine, Sunshine

    Sunshine go away today
    I don't feel much like dancing
    Some man's gone he's tried to run my life
    Don't know what he's asking

    Working starts to make me wonder where
    The fruits of what I do are going
    He says in love and war all is fair
    But he's got cards he ain't showing

    Sunshine come on back another day
    I promise you I'll be singing
    This old world, she's gonna turn around
    Brand new bells'll be ringing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous15/2/09 01:45

    Sorry to hear you're having so much trouble with your mom. Hope you can find a way to cope.

    ReplyDelete