Monday, February 25, 2008

Mid Morning Huddle

I'm going to start blogging more. The only reason I don't is because I sit around all day playing the Sims and surfing the Internet. I've been able to get relatively creative using the Sims though, so I guess if that's what makes me more productive, it's not really that big of a waste of time. I've been creating a series of houses (none of which are done) for Steph and her finance (in the game) to choose from. It's not really necessary, but it gave me something to do and I'm really satisfied with how they're turning out so far.

I worked with Johnathan again today. He had me cleaning the bird habitat today, which took forever because it was my first time doing it and I couldn't remember where anything went. Also, in the middle of doing dishes the Emma called everyone up for a mid-morning huddle. Amy went over last week's sales and passed out a sheet for us to record how many people we push dog training seminars on, which is kind of difficult considering I'm almost always in the back room. I honestly didn't see a single customer today until I had already punched out.

I guess that's all I had to say. I'm just in a good mood this morning. Maybe it's left over from the great weekend.

6 comments :

  1. Anonymous25/2/08 11:30

    I agree Im in a great mood too! We should defentally do it again Maybe tuesday the 4th??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I definitely want to go again. Even if we're out until midnight and I work the next day that's still 5 and a half good hours of sleep, plus the excitement and good mood will carry over and I'll have a decent day for a change. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad work went better for you, today and that you're happier. <3

    And lovely to see even PetSmart has quotas for their worker bees to meet. Oiy. :roll eyes:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apparently a few years back corporate realized what a waste of time the morning meetings are, but recently decided every store has to do them. Everyone at the meeting, especially the managers, agreed that the meeting was a waste of time, but we have to do it anyway. I'm only worried that I won't meet the stupid quote and will be called into 'counseling.'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you thinking of getting back into Machinima? I'm sure some of your projects are dying to be virtually fleshed out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been in a great mood recently. My friends keep telling me how much happier I am now that I live off campus. I didn't get a res life job for next year and am trying to find a loop hole to live with the forestry majors again. Classes are going well and all that.

    I don't know where I'll be this summer, Freeport (Colorado) is confusing me but it's where I'd really like to work. I called them today but the person I needed to talk to was in a meeting. Cummins (Indiana) has an offer for me but I'm going to turn it down. I haven't heard anything from US Steel, DTE, or Beaumont Hospital (Royal Oak).

    I guess that's all I have for now.

    ReplyDelete