Friday, April 11, 2008

And I Don't Know Why

I seriously have nothing to blog about. I haven't really done much in the last few weeks. I've been depressed on and off a lot recently, but that's really nothing new.

I've been playing a lot of Test Drive: Unlimited, which is a lot of fun. I've been having fun just collecting cars. I picked up a Lamborghini Mercielago (which cost $42,000 to repaint a decent color), a Lotus Elise, a Ford Mustang convertable, a Ferrari Barchetta, a new model Viper (I like the 90's era model better) a nice Corvette Z06 (coupe), a classic Comaro, and a Classic Stingray. That's all I've actually accomplished since I last blogged. I've been playing an online game called Travian too. It's pretty cool and I'm getting the hang of it now.

I haven't written anything for Script Frenzy, and I probably won't. I just can't seem to pull myself to do it and I don't know why.

That's it. That's all I have to say.

13 comments :

  1. Yeah, my script seems to not be happening, either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. man, I really wanted to be the first to comment.... shoot.

    So... I have NO life and I usually just check your blog 7-8 times a day to see if anyone posted new comments or if you put up a new entry... right, I'm lame

    Anyway, it looks like soon I might be able to be downstate for less than a day, SWEET!! I really want to go to the doctors and get my eyes checked (because I've had the same prescription for two years, this is independent of the dye incident that happened today)

    Good to hear from you and glad that you haven't fallen off the face of the earth. ttfn my bff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bwahaha...Travian is addicting. I wish you were closer.

    Hurray for Julie coming home, if only for a day. She is much loved.

    I've thought of working on my own blog, but I'm far too lazy and lame.

    I don't know how to play Risk.

    Luke has been diagnosed with a rare bone disorder called Kohler's disease. At least he doesn't have to wear a cast for it.

    That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though I looked at this blog this morning, I some reason thought that this was a new post and I said 'holy wha, how did four people comment already' then I realized that I'm an idiot....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's mostly my fault for having a boring life and not blogging enough.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dare you to do something exciting. Go out and volunteer. Prowl the streets looking for lives to save. Go and have adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope that your something exciting isn't checking people's brakes by running in front of their cars, this is not a wise decision

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was thinking, more constructive adventures.
    Ooh, get entangled in a struggle between the Illuminatti and the Talamasca!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm going to be home from May 5 to May 14. I'm not sure of the logistics of all of this, but it'd be wonderful if I could see you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, you can see me while you're home. I've lost my invisibility cloak anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Julie, you should totally come visit me. Feel free to spend a night or too if you want too. Your mom's car knows where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How does the car know where you live?... The cyborgs are taking over!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can never remember where he lives, just the general area. Luckily the car has a better memory than I do.

    ReplyDelete