Monday, April 28, 2008

I Wish I Was Too Dead to Care

Meijer fucked me this month. First they didn't send me a credit card bill, then they failed to notify me that I was late (which they claim to), their website only works half the time, I can only pay with an online check through some chintzy looking service that takes 3 days, and to top that all off I have to pay 21% interest on $200. That really fucking brightened my day. Once the check goes through I'm canceling the card, which means I won't be able to buy anything for a month since I started using the card before I started making money, shifting my outgoing money by a month. Nice.

I went to my grandpa's wedding yesterday, which was nice. I don't want to get into details, but weddings depress me and my mom always acts up when her family is around. I even got someone to cover my shift on Sunday (which would have given me 25 hours, and I really need the money) because my mom wanted me to go to her house on Saturday. Then she mad me run all her stupid errands and drive everywhere. By the end of the 2 days I just wanted to sleep for a few weeks. But Jason came over and I started feeling significantly better.

That's all that's been going on in my life. I haven't done anything interesting. I haven't done anything worth noting. I haven't gone out and had a life. I did get Test Drive Unlimited and put in to trade a few other games, though. I guess that's good.

Also, I'm sorry I don't get excited about things anymore. I wish I could.

3 comments :

  1. Uh... Saying no to your mother would seriously help. I mean, you are your own man, now (and also Jason's).

    Also, you're not excited about anything because you haven't done anything lately all that exciting. And that's okay for now; starting out on your own is supposed to be slow until you build enough momentum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm thoroughly convinced that Meijer's is comprised of a bunch of evil, money-grubbing bastards. Grr. :-||

    And I'm sorry about the wedding/car. I'd hoped that your mom's nice-streak after you moved out would continue. Once a b*tch, always a b*tch, I guess. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to comment but I don't know what to say... more to come later

    ReplyDelete