Tuesday, November 04, 2008

A Smashing Good Time

Yesterday I got to vote for the first time. That went well, except I had to get up at 7 am to do so. That wasn't so fun. Proposal 8, (rebanning gay marriage in California) went through, which is really retarded. @.@

While we were driving to Connie's house Jason turned down Rattle Run instead of Wadhams, which didn't really make that big of a difference because we would have gotten to our destination eventually. But then Jason made a right onto Palms (by my request) and turned around as soon as it turned into a dirt road. After that, Wadahms was closed, but Jason insisted that the sign was a lie. It wasn't, so we turned around again. Good times.

I spent this afternoon at Connie's, eating a nice dinner, fixing a few computers, and breaking some shit. She had a really old computer that she wanted to get rid of, but was worried about someone getting the information from her hard drive. The solution: a crowbar and an axe. Fun stuff. Dinner was really good, too. Dinosaur. Like Thanksgiving, only more pleasant.

2 comments :

  1. Glad you had a good time =)

    It is dumb that Prop 8 passed, but I am happy that both Prop 1&2 passed in Michigan.

    Good to hear from you, from your last two posts it sounds like you're having a pretty good run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you wait long in line? I had to wait like and hour and a half to vote, and I got to my polling place 40 minutes before they opened. XD

    Getting lost is ALWAYS fun... but I've never had dinosaur, so I can't comment on that...

    ReplyDelete