Monday, November 03, 2008

Familiar Faces

Halloween was good. I stayed home with Steph and Jason and watched Halloween H20. I picked up some cheap vodka and some sort of cherry rum that didn't mix well with the Dr. Pepper. There were also 2 large party subs involved. The evening before I helped Steph's little cousin carve a pumpkin in exchange for some seeds. They were pretty good.

One of my managers has started asking me questions about my 'girlfriend' the other day. She first asked me how long I had a girlfriend a few weeks ago, after a particular event. Jonathan was standing directly behind me, so I didn't really say anything about it. The other day she asked me a number of questions that caught me off guard and again, I didn't correct her. I felt really awful about not saying anything, so I added her to my myspace. This morning she asked me about my boyfriend and we had a nice little conversation. Happy ending.

That's all that's really been going on. :)

3 comments :

  1. Anonymous3/11/08 21:32

    Aww yay you didnt have to correct her she figured it out. Halloween was fun I liked it<3 Oh I know you blogged I watched you do it silly.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked Halloween too. Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, scary movies... *shivers*

    HA! Eating ACTUAL seeds from a pumpkin that you helped carve..... that's so fun. ^_^

    Don't you hate it when people assume the WRONG thing, and you kind of are like "Uhhh, ummm......"? It's so much easier when they go "Are you... you know?"

    ReplyDelete