Thursday, January 07, 2010

Does My Gerbil Really Need Water?

I really wish people would stop buying pets for their children. Kids have no desire to take care of something, and neither do most adults. Over the holiday season I sold a number of pets and fish tanks. I also had a number of questions such as "Are you really sure I need a filter for my fish tank," "Can't I just feed my hamster old vegetables," and "If it dies can't I just come back and get a new one?" If you don't want to take care of a living animal don't buy one, you miserable people. That's all I'm going to say about that.

I've been transferring the data from my 120g hard drive to my new terabyte drive and I realized that I've been downloading music faster than I can properly tag it. It's a lengthy process, but when it's done my music will be much more organized and I'll start using Winamp's music library again. I originally started weeding out the collection, removing music I don't listen to or no longer like, but I ended up almost doubling what I've gotten through so far. Not my intention.

That's all I have. It's been a boring few days, but I don't want to stop blogging again.

2 comments :

  1. Well I do believe that many stupid people buy animals should be shot. I mean really I wont name names but you know who lets their kids carry their too tiny to be away from her mother by her damn head, Then they dont feed her and in 4 months they will get rid of her because she still isnt potty trained even though the owners dont train them. stupid dumb asses. and Its been boring here as well but baby jelly is 11 weeks 1 day old:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. People act like they don't have any brains in their damn heads. It's not that difficult to take care of a pet, yet some people are clueless!

    Also, Stephanie, if the baby's a boy, you should name him Vaan or Sora. Just a (not-so-serious) thought...

    ReplyDelete