Thursday, January 28, 2010

Rennovation

My new blog template didn't quite turn out how I wanted it. I'm fairly happy with my flickr badge (to the far left), but wanted it to align to the left side of the window with now space between the images. I'm also still looking for a grungy image to use for the body background (to the right of the black line). I came across a lot of images I liked, but wouldn't work for one reason or another. Not sure what I'm going to do with the design from here. Any suggestions?

3 comments :

  1. I really like the new layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also like the new layout. your penmanship is really unique, rich. i'm honored by the link to my flickr album as well. how about repetitive dragons like the one on your jigsaw puzzle? or perhaps do a repetition of that photo of you and jason at big boy? that's a very nice picture of you two.

    btw, i don't understand the comment about helvetica.

    ReplyDelete