Saturday, August 31, 2013

Look What I Can Do!

I haven't really worked on my number guessing game since I blogged about it because I've been busy with a million other trivial things. I've been working long hours with little sleep between shifts and closing a lot recently. By the time I get home I have hardly any energy and usually lay down and do nothing for the rest of the night.

Despite my Photoshop class progressing incredibly slowly due to some of the students not being terribly familiar with Apple computers (or computers in general), I did pick up a few new tricks today. I decided that it would probably be a good idea to update the game's buttons before I embed them into the file. Each button has three different states, which you can see by rolling the mouse over and clicking on them. Yeah, I've been picking up some things in my HTML class as well.

All in all, class is going well for me so far this semester. I've been getting my homework done really early in the week, which gives me time to do other important things. Such as procrastinating so that I mysteriously don't have time to read the books I spent so much money on. I'm sure they're fascinating books and I find the nutrition book to be pretty interesting, but I just don't have the attention span to sit down and read. I'll try to catch up on them on Sunday and Labor Day, but I'm not terribly optimistic that it will happen.

No comments :

Post a Comment