Saturday, November 11, 2006

Classical Gas and You

I made this video last night to share with a small number of people, but youtube has terrible privacy controls. So since it's available to anyone with the Internet, I figured I'd stick it up here too. I was contemplating posting it on Rich Magazine, but I decided not to because I might eventually make something out of all the clips.



If you go to the page the video is on, you'll notice a few comments from a helpful guy. I can't help but shake the feeling that it's either Jason or someone else I shared the video with. But since there is no evidence of the person's identity on the page, I can't go anywhere with it. That's okay because I like the attention no matter who it comes from.

Every couple nights I'm going to make a new video and share my progress. I probably won't post it here, but you can check out my youtube page any time to see if I posted anything new. I figured it would give me something to post since I haven't really been feeling creative, and it'll force me into practicing. And can anyone explain how to tune that damn thing? I've looked at about a million sets of instructions and I have software that's supposed to do it, but I don't think it works right and it's just a big mess. Hell, I didn't even know it was out of tune until the guy said so.

I recently started cooking a lot more than I used to. It's weird because I've never cooked more than Ramen and pancakes (not together), but I can still put together a decent meal. Last week I had a nice big salmon fillet that I coated in butter and stuck in the oven. I put parsley and crushed red pepper on it of course, but that was pretty much it and it turned out really well. Yesterday I made a steak for my aunt and me. I can't say that I like the smell of bloody beef before it's cooked, but they turned out well too. And I made some ravioli and white sauce (it's similar to the gravy in biscuits and gravy minus the meat), but I put a little too much pepper in it.

Jason and I watched Accepted today. It was a really good movie with an amazing soundtrack (three of my favorite songs were on it). It started to make me think that I should be out doing something instead of waiting around until I have a job. I mean, what if I am wasting potential talent? It might not even be in film. You never know. I'm still going to college so I can get a nice little cubical in some major corporation though. Hobbies such as filmmaking cost a lot of money.

So that's what I'm doing tomorrow: something I've never tried before. Any thoughts?

6 comments :

  1. It wasn't me. I always sign comments with my name. Besides, I'm tone deaf. Can't tell the difference between an in-tune piano and the classical gas that comes out of my...well, you put two and two together.

    <3 -J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SUPER PROUD of you!!! Great job trying something and letting the whole world see =) You are amazing!! Keep it up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you guys. It's good to know that someone out there is watching me. God, I'm such an attention whore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want to let you know its not me either. Oh and I watched accepted today also and now Im sitting on my lazy butt waiting for something to happen. The only thing I think will happen is I burn the pizza in the oven and watch Garfeild. so I should get going to my exciting life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo! You're a youtuber??? I just started doing it too! Whats your youtube addy so I can subscribe to you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, ok, I just checked your links so scratch that last comment..

    ReplyDelete