Saturday, November 04, 2006

Hiatus

I kind of lost steam on Rich Magazine. I just haven't been able to find anything to write about recently and I always worry too much about if something is going to be funny enough. I don't know why, but I just don't have the energy to really do anything. Could be Daylight Savings Time, but I'm not sure. I can't eeven concentrate enough to write a coherent blog entry.

Today I cleaned out my mom's garage and fought with my computer all day. I've been trying to install Xubuntu on my 333 for a while, but the liveCD wouldn't work so I had to download the alternate install CD, but now none of my spare CD drives work. It's really frustrating because all I want to do is ditch Windows.

I've been doing yoga recently and it makes me feel better in the morning. Maybe I should just do stuff in the morning instead of night like I usually do. I'll work something out and get back into things.

3 comments :

  1. I like that "I cant eeven concentrate enough to write a coherent blog entry" The muse comes and goes, Ive noticed...taking yourself somewhere you dont usually go and observing life from that angle can really help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I think I'll try that tomorrow. I am kind of in a rut, doing the same things over again every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, its hard to feel inspired when life gets mundane. Hope your muse returns soon! I added you to my links too.

    ReplyDelete