Monday, November 20, 2006

Meh?

I've been really stressed out for the last week. I've been trying to do so much, but accomplishing so little. I've been meaning to write a new article for Rich Magazine, which I promised I'd keep up, but I don't know what to talk about. I don't want to make all of my articles about what the future should be like, but I don't really have much else to say right now. I've also been wanting to post something else up on youtube, but I don't know what to do. I don't want to make all my videos just me playing Classical Gas, but I don't have anything to say.

When everything decides to go wrong all at once, it really bothers me. A few crises here and there would be fine, but when all these things come together and attack me as one incident it's really annoying. That's all I really have to say.

Oh, and I decided to write a science fiction script, so if anyone likes the genre and has anything they've always wanted to see in a movie, leave a comment. I'm working on an old outline that I gave up on and I'll post it here soon so everyone can have a general idea of the story.

3 comments :

  1. It's hard when you begin things and get to a point where you don't know what to do with them. Sometimes I hate the pressure I feel to write something interesting on my blog...and now I've got youtube to worry about too!

    It should be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. I feel like I need to be entertaining, especially on youtube, but I just don't feel like entertaining people right now. It's so frustrating.

    But when everything comes together, it will be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I don't have the balls to do this myself, but if you want something to put on youtube this could be what your looking for.

    Go into a store (like Wal-mart or something, make sure it's one you'll never return to) and find an shelf with something durable on it (like soccer balls) then either with your arm or a stick, knock everything off the shelf as you walk by. I don't know why I think that's so funny, but I think it's HILARIOUS!!! Oh man, even thinking about it makes me smile, I must truely be a jerk but I'm strangely comfortable with that.

    ReplyDelete