Sunday, November 12, 2006

Take Two

I had to learn to tune Jason's brother's guitar by ear because I don't have a digital tuner. I once downloaded tuning software that uses a microphone to hear the tone of the note, but it never produced the same result twice in a row and it was just a mess. So today I downloaded a tone generator to get the E string tuned, and then tuned the rest of the strings based on that. I think I got it pretty good, but I'm going to check again tomorrow.



So I guess that's what I tried that was new (I almost practiced for nearly three hours). No one gave me any suggestions! It's fine, because I'm kind of sick today. A sore throat and all that jazz. Right now I'm going to get some sleep and go clean Julie's mom's gutters with Jason.

1 comment :

  1. YAY!!! You are sticking to something and I think it's going GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete