Wednesday, December 05, 2007

What do I do in my Spare Time?

Publish juvenile jokes on the Internet.


For those who have never played Final Fantasy VII, this is a character named Tifa. She works in a bar and likes to help orphans in her spare time. She eventually helps her childhood crush save the world (no this one) while fighting dangerous enemies with her killer martial arts skills. Actually, she kind of sucks at fighting, but there's a point in the story where she replaces the main character so you really have to build her up from the start. But I digress; the point in her rack.



Okay, what is wrong with people? I make one little cleavage joke and everyone thinks I'm a brilliant. I got 8 comments within 5 minutes of posting this on my DeviantArt profile (after which I had no more views). I posted it as a bulletin on Myspace and people thought it was the most clever joke ever. I know it's out of control because Joe even submitted it to a Digg.

It's not clever! It's just cleavage!

16 comments :

  1. Does Heidi store her iPod in a similar fashion?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes... jk, I don't know that

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's kept a beer bottle in there; I have the picture to prove it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jason wants to know if she could move them in such a way so that she could drink from the bottle.

    And could you email me that picture?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I saw. And I laughed my ass off. And I left a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The things I do to make you happy...

    ReplyDelete
  7. She tried drinking it while it was held up like that

    ReplyDelete
  8. Connie,

    Would you like me to send you an embarrassing picture of me doing something unusual? Name an action and I'll do it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Well, I've put some thought into this and there seems to be a fine line between embarrassing and humiliating. I would never want you to be humiliated.

    An unusual action???

    Hmmm...I don't have enough room to put up a Christmas tree this year. I'd like to get a picture of the family in front of the tree, but I'm afraid it would be in the way or take up too much space. Could you dress up like a tree and stand out of the way? Also, could you have small speakers in your outfit that play holiday music, and wear some pine fresh cologne?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll pick up some green construction paper or fabric, use mini speakers and my MP3 player for the music, and I'll douse myself in PineSol, but you have to pick me up in your Prius.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Even just green clothing with some pine branches hooked on could work.

    Do you have any body piercing holes where we could hang ornaments? You may need to wear a battery pack to power the lights.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry, but you're going to have to use clip-on ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WE could either use clip on ornaments or 3M Command Strips.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm not buying any more 3M command strips! I do have a few rolls of duck tape around here though. Well, they're actually Jason's but I think he forgot about them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. We have free samples of 3M tape here at school, I can grab you some

    ReplyDelete