Friday, December 14, 2007

Why I Should Not Have the Right to Get Married

Jason and I can not produce children, and thus Homo Sapiens will remain on the endangered species list and possibly die out by the end of this century.

Marriage is a sacred ritual and the reason we created the government is to ensure I don’t break any of the most popular God’s laws.

The newest version of the Holy Bible says I am an abomination and since it’s been translated between so many languages it must be right.

Christianity as a whole says I’m an abomination and I just happen to be living in a theocracy.

People think what I do with Jason with the door locked, the radio on, and the shades closed is disgusting.

Being gay, I sleep around as much as I’m not in Jason’s pants.

Marrying Jason would destroy what straight people think of their precious ceremony.

Society would never be able to adapt to Jason’s and my marriage.

Giving me the right to marry would be giving me a special right that everyone else has to fight for.

My employer would lose billions of dollars by extending my benefits to Jason.

Being in love is completely unnatural, except for those society chooses.

Being married to Jason would facilitate my raping of a hundred men.

Marrying Jason would help us recruit dozens of straight men into our cult of evil.

18 comments :

  1. The day that bill was passed, I died a little on the inside

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you need a hug as much as I do.

    And do you subscribe to my RSS feed or something? I only posted like 2 minutes ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol... no, I just read your blog a lot because it makes me feel better

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad I make you feel better. :)

    Also, if I ever see Patti I'll give her a nice hard punch to the face for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog makes me feel better too. I think you should be able to marry whomever you choose. Fortunately, not all govt's are as bigoted as our own.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mom's right. Jason, let's move to Canada where people aren't such big douche bags.

    ReplyDelete
  7. DONT MOVE TO CANADA!!! WTF I CANT LIVE HERE WITH OUT YOU GUYS!! I WILL CRY TOO MUCH. But I just wanted to say I think you two should be able to get married, people are just stupid. But if you want we can have a wedding in my back yard? think about it...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, we'll have it in your back yard and my mom (the nice one) will be the minister.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Jason, congrats on your graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. can I be the flower girl?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, Connie! I'm sooooo glad to be all done with school - forever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Of course you can be the flower girl, Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Julie, Julie, Julie do you love me?

    I'm so excited about this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Julie Julie Julie, do you even care?

    I'm excited too =) I haven't even started packing but Joan agreed to watch my fish and Wus is letting me borrow her Mountainer to help me move out, Jeremy is helping me, as is Bill, Mel, and possibly Sarah and Byron. I'm so thankful for that!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Julie, Julie are you thinking of me?


    I'm glad that you have so many great friends.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so ridiculous, you should be able to marry. Until you can though, why not have a really beautiful commitment ceremony?
    xxx

    P.S. I get very confused with all these Moms!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jade,
    I am all of the moms on this blog.

    ReplyDelete