Thursday, March 06, 2008

My New Widget

I haven't blogged since Saturday because I haven't had anything interesting to say. I finally got the hang of bagging fish at work. I'm still not used to going to bed at 10 to get up at 4:30 after staying up so late for so many years. It completely throws off my day. Jason came over yesterday and I had a lot of fun hanging out around the house with him. That's about all I did this week (as far as I remember).

Since I don't write blog posts when I don't have a whole lot to say, I added a Twitter badge to my sidebar in case anyone is interested in little updates throughout the day. I'll try hard to remember to keep it up. If you want to see more you can go to my Twitter profile. If you want SMS or IM updates, or want to start using Twitter yourself, go to twitter.com and create an account. It's kind of fun.

5 comments :

  1. I was in your neighborhood around lunchtime today, but didn't have your address with me. I went to PetSmart but you were already gone for the day.

    They say that it's the thought that counts....hope you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the effort. :)

    I usually get out at 10, except for the occasional day they have me work a midshift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rich,

    I love you so much, you are a great friend!!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie,

    I love you so much, you are a great daughter!!

    Enjoy the Sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sun was nice, I spent hours out there with no block and reddened a little but I'm dark now.

    Hope you had fun with sushi for Heidi's birthday =)

    ReplyDelete