Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Week 11 Recap

A quick runthrough of my week so far:

Roommates went on vacation, took dog with them.
Started using Twitter again, blogged about it.
Watched a Saw marathon, ended up ordering Saw IV On Demand.
Walked a mile to work in a blizzard, then home again.
Watched Rent, I liked it.
Jason came over, played racquetball and went swimming.
Bought frozen fish and bread on sale, cooked immediately.
Jason and I vlogged, watching it now.
Watched Short Circuit, still enjoy it.
Got Chai Tea at Starbucks in Target, tasted like pumpkin.
Took pictures of Jason and me, turned out decent.
Watched A Walk to Remember, it was decent.
Alarm clock broke, my watch woke me 10 minutes later.
Bought candles at different dollar store, they smell nice.
Cashed check and payed cable bill.
Got new debit card pin, it finally worked.
Decided to move money from savings account to CD.
Did laundry at my mom's house, came home super late.
Made the first blog post this week, nothing special.

18 comments :

  1. I enjoyed every minute I was with you yesterday and today. I wish I could have stayed another night. :-*

    I love you! <3

    BTW, GameStop has Chulip new for $9.99. Tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe it or not, but I wish I had more weeks like that... actually I'm a little jealous. I waiting for my plane to go back to Houghton, I really miss my friend Mel (she was my neighbor when you came up) and I can't wait to see her or Jillian.

    Miss you and love you. I'm not sure when I'll be in and slash or around the area or downstate Michigan again... it's possible that it won't be until August or even November, but I'm going to try REALLY hard to come visit you when I finally make it.

    Hope that week 12 is a great week for all of us that participate in this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you play Travian?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom,

    Did you make that up?

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO...no, I didn't make it up.

    Travian is a browser game with a world full of thousands of users who all begin as the leaders of small villages.

    http://s1.travian.us/anmelden.php

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm upgrading my main building right now and it's going to take half an hour.

    (-138, 41)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Denver, Colorado was a stressful city to drive through, but I made it to my hotel safely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh good. I hope things go great for you there.

    I'm looking forward to visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They offered me $19.40/hr I'd work four 10hr work days and then have three day weekend. The people are SOOO FRIENDLY!!! The other interns are amazing, and can't wait to start!

    p.s. It's BEAUTIFUL out here

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for Colorado!

    Luke's olpc XO arrived a few days ago. I wish you could come play with it. Maybe I'll bring it to Denver with me this summer.

    I don't know squat about linux, sugar, or any other of the open source formatting options available for it.

    Luckily, Luke doesn't care. It makes short videos, and has some kid friendly software preinstalled.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll do all of your Linux related tasks for a nice meaty sandwhich. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay, I'd though in coffee too if you could set up a new wireless router at my house. Jim bought netgear which totally blows.

    ReplyDelete
  13. and by though she means throw

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, yes, I meant throw.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That darn Julie being the spelling and grammar police.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tuesday is my recovery day, I work 6-10 Wed. through Fri, I'm off Saturday, and I work 7-11 Sunday. So pretty much any day is good for me.

    ReplyDelete