Tuesday, March 11, 2014

End of 8 Weeks

The first half of this semester was pretty intense. Despite the fact that the psychology instructor was a psychotic bitch, I managed to get an A out of the class and did learn some pretty interesting things. The art class was incredibly easy and even though I didn't learn very much from it, I still found it to be interesting for the most part. On campus, I still have business communication, in which the instructor is an airhead and managed to lose everyone's first assignment, then input the grades for the first exam wrong (showing that I had a 59, which does not happen), and then completely lose my exam. We'll see what happens with that. Also, I absolutely hate group work.

I'm getting a lot out of my previsualization class. I can't draw particularly well, but I'm getting a little better and learning some good tricks. I read a few screenplay and wrote a short one of my own in the class, which I will post more about later. We watched Amélie to showcase good cinematography and I really enjoyed the movie. There is a big project coming up, for which I am still working out the details and may or may not post about later.

That has been my life for the last 8 weeks. I will now attempt to blog at regular intervals and continue with my reading list while catching up on all of the other areas of life that have been getting neglected. 

No comments :

Post a Comment