Saturday, August 26, 2006

Raindrops Keep Falling In My Window

I don't know why I gave my blog the URL that I did. I haven't run Slackware in years, and I could never do it very well. I should have called ubuntugeek.blogspot.com. Oh. Nevermind that then. How about coffeegeek.blogspot.com? July 1, 2003? WTF? Delete your account and let your URL go. I guess I could have always taken windowsgeek.blogspot.com, but there's something just not right about that.

There's a carnival going on in my town right now called Maratime Days. I forgot about it until the fireworks show distracted me from building a house in The Sims 2. That's weird because I was going to walk by there today and I was a couple times within viewing (and hearing) distance, but I didn't pay any attention. I did go in my front yard and watch the show in the rain. The whole time I thought about Jason and how we should have been together. But I think he's probably at work right now.

Our gutters are clogged right above my window. Not only does water rush over the edge, directly into my window, but it makes this really irritating sound as well. It keeps me up some nights. I really need to clean them out before it rains again, but I'll probably forget. We don't have a ladder either. I did however cut Julie's lawn today. Heidi was home, but I didn't go in and talk to her for two reasons: 1) I didn't want her to ask why I was 2 days late and 2) I didn't really have anything to say.

I wrote a moderately good teaser for my fanfilm today. It's not that great and it's way too short, but there's a bigger problem on the horizon. The original show didn't have a teaser, so I'll have to move it up a little bit and turn it into a scene instead. Okay, I have to retype 2 lines in the scene header. That's all. Oh, and I have to find a reason for them to be poor, but I think I mentioned that before.

In case you didn't notice, I don't really have much to say about anything. Nothing interesting has happened in my life for a while. I hung out at Oakland University while Jason was in a meeting. That place is a lot bigger than I thought it would be and it has a pretty nice campus (at least the part I saw). Stephanie called me today and all I said was hi. I realy didn't have anything to say and now I feel bad for not saying anything.

3 comments :

  1. Anonymous27/8/06 13:23

    I hear maritime days is getting worse by the year. Don't worry about missing it. Good luck with the gutter thing, though. And the teaser thing, too. I don't really know much about it, but yeah. Glad things are calming down for you. Mail me sometime, Rich. TTYL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep meaning to mail you, and a lot of other people, but I'm just never in the mood to. Sorry. I'll write you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rich,

    RA Training is really intense, you don't have time to think. It was a lot of fun though, I'm ready for the free time before school actually starts. Feel free to drop a line anytime (906) 483 - 9298

    ReplyDelete