Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Will You Be My Quinn?

I got my camera back today and it works again. I've been waiting 3 weeks to get it back and now that it's here I have nothing to film. I just hit a huge block.I was going to do this project and that project, but now I just don't feel like it. And I don't have anything to say to anyone who would listen. I do, however, have a more than a few things to say to people who I can't get across to. It's such a pity.

I've been thinking of doing a word of the day/week type of thing. I'd talk about words like: asshole, bigot, conservative, that sort of thing. I don't really want to rant even though people do tend to like that sort of thing. I was also thinking of making a series called How NOT to Raise Children. Guess what I'd discuss. Then of course I do have a few parodies in mind.

Which brings me to my fanfilm. When I finish the first scene I'm going to post it here to get some feedback. I'm sure a few people who read this watch the show. I know one of you who does. I'm excited about it even thought I have nowhere near as many resources as I need. Namely: actors who would be good representations of their characters. I have a Quinn in mind, and Jason or I could be Trent. I might be bringing Tom back (maybe to date Quinn...) and I need a Brittany and Kevin. And of course I need a good Daria.

I also realized why Ubuntu won't boot. My USB hard drive was causing a problem, I unplugged it, and everything works great now. I'm going to try to get things as close to the way they were as possible, down to every little detail in the theme. I think I lost my XMMS skin though. I probably deleted it when I decided not to use XMMS because it kind of sucks, but I found a great replacement app. I could always just plop one of my Winamp skins on it, but I really like my old skin.

And, oh yeah, I feel better now.

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous31/8/06 14:02

    Glad to hear that you're feeling better. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! you feel better. If your new Daria thing is an animated thing, I'd be more than willing to be a voice. If it's film, I'd still be willing to help but I won't be home until about Nov. 19th (to the 25th), and I'm getting my wisdom teeth taken out that week. Else I'll be home for Christmas starting at about the 23rd or 24th and I don't have to be back to Ho-town until about Jan 12th.

    ReplyDelete