Wednesday, September 06, 2006

A Fairly Dull Post

I've been busy working on a few little projects that aren't going anywhere. So I won't say any more about them. I've also been playing the Sims 2 a little bit. Just trying to make a sim rich enough to move into the house I built without cheating. It made me feel bad because I sent my sim to college and he graduated and got a job and lived happily ever after. Why can't life be that simple?

I'm also angry that I'm not allowed to tell anyone that Jason and I are friends because obviously that means we're gay. I hate her and her white trash family so much. I can't wait to get out of this lousy state and move somewhere I don't have to hold my head down in shame. Not shame of who I am or who I'm with, but shame of where I'm from. I hate to say this, but I'm actually ashamed of my entire family. If I can't change who they are I can at least move across the country.

Other than that nothing is going on.

1 comment :

  1. Yay!! for the Sims, good luck on playing honesty =)

    That SUCKS!!! that you can't tell people that you and Jason are friends, AHHHHHHHH!!!! (<-- that's me screaming) even I'm angry about that, and I barely even know your mom.

    On the plus side, yesterday was my birthday and I got a lot of home made cards YAY!!

    Hope you feel better today, if we hang out when I come back down I'll teach you some of the Tae Kwon Do I'm learning =)

    ReplyDelete