Sunday, April 15, 2007

One Week

Jason gets home in exactly one week. I'm really excited about seeing him again. It's been such a long time since I got to sit down with him and look into his beautiful eyes. It's been so long since I got to give him a great big hug and a well-deserved backrub. I really can't wait to be back in his warm, loving arms again. It's been far too long and I'm looking forward to it so much.

At the same time, I'm slightly worried. Jason has progressed so much as a person since he left,living on his own and learning so much about his career and life. I'm the same unmotivated, inexperienced child. Jason has some really great things going for him, and I'm just kind of here. It's hard to explain and I know I'm doing it wrong, but I don't want to completely ignore it. I just don't want to spend the rest of my life mooching off Jason. And even if I'm not, I'll probably feel like I am.

Stephanie should be getting here today. I think. If not today, then sometime soon. I'm excited about that too because I always have a great time hanging out with her and she's one of the 3 people I ever actually hang out with. That should be fun, but I'm shy and I don't say a lot. Her family probably thinks I'm just weird or hate them or something. But I can't help being shy.

4 comments :

  1. I going to be home on May 6th, but then I have to leave May 7th. I should be home for the summer on May 9th unless Cummins calls me, in which case I'll be in Indiana again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try to visit you on the 6th, if you stay in Marine City.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous20/4/07 12:50

    Ok so listen my family dont think your weird silly. we <3 you. Plus I am ready to do something! Maybe tomorrow we can go see a movie or something. There are a few I want to see. Tomorrow is Kennys Birthday party Ill pick you up if you want to go. I know its my cousin and all but were all family:) so you should go. Idk when Jason is gonna be here. Im not sure on the date for some reason. But I miss him too. I will email you later about what my plans are. :) Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, I totally would have gone to Kenny's birthday party! Why didn't you call me!?!

    ReplyDelete