Friday, April 27, 2007

Home Again



Jason got home on Sunday. I've been meaning to post a picture of us since then, but I've been too excited and busy. It's really great having Jason around again. He's such a sweet guy and makes me so happy. I feel so much better when I can sit down with him and just talk and give him a hug when he needs it.

He's has been really down recently because of events I can't really go into here. He feels like a monster even though he did nothing wrong and is one of the most kind people I know. He's also doubting his screenwriting career, which I completely relate with, but Jason is a great writer! His script is rock solid and hilarious, but some people think it's mean and hateful, so he's abandoning the entire idea. I wish I knew what to say to make him feel better, but I'm bad at the whole boyfriend thing.

I have a meeting on Sunday for that film crew I'm volunteering for. The one where everyone has a ton of experience, but me. They just got a sound guy with a Golden Globe or something. I don't know what I'm doing and I don't know what they're going to expect of me, but I know I'm not going to be able to meet their expectations. Sometimes I wish I had more reasonable career goals.

7 comments :

  1. You're terrific at the boyfriend thing! <3

    And, as for Sunday - we'll go together. I want to help out, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous27/4/07 14:18

    Ok well I just want to remind you 2 that I am Jasons 1st screaming girl fan!!! YAY! Plus Rich I <3 you. Thanks for watching AI with me hehe you loved it :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous27/4/07 14:18

    Oh Crap I also ment to say you 2 are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous27/4/07 18:28

    I completely agree, you 2 are adorable together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Steph and the mystery guest, who I think I know who it is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sincerely doubt that you won't be able to meet their goals. People expect youngins such as ourselves to have little/no experience. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone has to start somewhere. Four months ago Jason was just some college student, and now he's practically in the field. You're both equally talented, so there's no reason for you not to do well.

    ReplyDelete