Sunday, May 13, 2007

INT - RICH'S ROOM - NIGHT

Manning the Fire


So I didn't drink at the bonfire and I still had a good time. I was in charge of dragging broken tree limbs from the back woods and manning the fire, which was fun. I'd really like to do it more often, but I have few friends I actually hang out with anymore. I really need to fix that or something. But I probably won't and I'll just sit in my room on my computer all day and be miserable. I'm stubborn like that sometimes.

I tried going to sleep hours ago, but that didn't really go so well. I just have a lot of nervous energy tonight even though I'm pretty tired. I had all sorts of ideas that would go great on film (or tape, or disc) and I started writing and wrote INT - DEBBY'S HOUSE - MORNING which quickly changed to EXT - FREEWAY - NIGHT then to EXT- HOUSE - DAWN and back. That's really as far as I got because every time I start writing I can't think of what I want to say, let alone how to say it.

I was going to start my Ubuntu blog again because I kind of want to reinstall Ubuntu and reconfigure my partitions because my current configuration isn't really working that well. As I install everything I can take screenshots as I go and I'll remember a lot of things I need to say. But instead I procrastinated and played Postal 2. Great game, but it's not really helping me get my work done. I don't know what happened; I was doing really well for months, but now I'm back in a spot where I'm just not motivated to do anything. It really hurts because I know I should be out doing stuff, but I'm just not and I don't know why.

1 comment :

  1. I'm the same way with friends. I'd love to hang out with them but I find most of my day is spent alone in my room just listening to music on the computer

    ReplyDelete