Thursday, November 22, 2007

It's coming Along

Before I go to bed, I'm announcing my plans so I don't forget.

The main table needs to be 8 pixels wider, so the images will fit inside the border. Thusly, the right sidebar needs to be 8 pixels more narrow. I may remove one photo from my flickr badge or add another row to it. I'm bringing back the Flashy Last.fm quilt. I need to tune the color scheme a little. The top right and both bottom corners of the rounded table need to be tweaked.

What do you guys think? Any suggestions, problems, or requests?

6 comments :

  1. So I'm the only one that comments on this post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm... maybe I should just have a comment conversation with myself

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that would be creepy and you are odd enough as it is

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHATEVER!!! You don't know me!!

    ReplyDelete