Monday, November 19, 2007

A New Home?

I know I should be working on my template right now, but something truly more important came up. Heather called me last night on Stephanie's behalf and told me they're thinking of renting an apartment soon.



That's the complex. Gym, tennis courts, pools, spa, plenty of parking. It's only half a mile from the expressway and closer than that to some fine fast food establishments. I definitely think I could live there.

So I've been looking at employment options that I could easily get to without having a car for a while (which I can't afford for a while because I still have my student loan bill). Once the apartment is secured I'm going to mass apply so I can get a head start instead of worrying about it the whole time I'm there. Thanks Google Earth for being so damn useful.

And, of course, posting this picture screwed up my tables or div containers or something.

10 comments :

  1. I'm excited BUT I read some of the reviews.... not so good. Makes me a little nervous. I guess we will see tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol so what do you think? Maybe you could get on AOL?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was totally on AIM last night, but I didn't know if it was you or your mom, so I didn't say anything. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Im officially excited about this thing:P

    ReplyDelete
  5. me too! But I'm more worried than anything. But I'm just like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Progress is progress, Rich. Take any chance that takes you to your future. Or whatever else Buddha would say.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know. I don't do well with new situations and uncertainty. Also, 15 miles isn't enough to keep my mom from meddling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julie is almost 600 miles away and her mom still meddles. Damn annoying bitch.

    ReplyDelete