Saturday, May 10, 2008

Don't get me Started about Saturdays

With my 10 cent raise I make about $10 a week. If Jason would eat Ramen, I could feed us both on $2 a week. But of course, no one around me actually eats cheap foods. I made some Sweet and Sour chicken last night, which turned out pretty good. It cost about $8, which isn't bad considering I bought all the stuff needed to make Tuesday's meal (vegetarian stir-fry).

I got Vice City Stories and Ratchet & Clank in recently. I played about 12 hours of Ratchet & Clank, but I only played Vice City Stories for a few minutes because I wanted to wait for a time I can concentrate on the story a little better. I don't have any more games coming in right now because none of the games I'm offering are popular, so no one wants them. But I guess I have all I can play right now.

I bought a book called How to Make an Action Movie for $99 recently. The more I read the more I want to get back into filmmaking (not that I did anything to earn me the title in the first place), but the more apprehension I have about it. I don't want to get to the point where I finally realize I'm bad at it and shouldn't have wasted so much money and time. I still don't know what to do about that one.

I still haven't gotten anything for my mom for Mother's Day yet. Seeing as she'll be the first person (other than my coworkers) I'll see tomorrow, I have to get her something tonight. I saw a flower at Home Depot that she might like, but I don't know if that's what I want to get her. I can't think of anything else she'd like and/or be satisfied with. I still need to get her a card, too. I'll do all that as soon as I can, but right now I'm going to have some dinner.

3 comments :

  1. Anonymous13/5/08 13:49

    Guess what! I really dont know but you didnt have any comments and I wanted to write one. Well all I need to say is that your at work and I am bored out of my MIND!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mother's Day presents are hard. Everytime Heidi and I think we are getting our mom something she'd like, she either never uses it or gives it away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chocolates were yummy this year! I'm putting my Husky pillow in the trailer. I still have the jewelry from the "Mother's Day Store."

    My favorite gift from my children...*knowing they cringe* 100 things about them. I've saved every list of them. When I read them now, it helps me remember exactly who they were at that moment in time, and I can see how much they've grown and matured. Julie always wrote me silly things that made me laugh.
    To me, these are the perfect gift.

    ReplyDelete