Saturday, May 17, 2008

Mmm, Yogurt

I've been feeling really down lately. The details and cause aren't really that important and they'd just get muddled between the way I write them and the way you read them, so I'm just going to leave it at that.

Five good things that happened to me today: I discovered we still have a copy of Assassin's Creed and Bully in the apartment, I went to Save-a-Lot and picked up enough food to feasibly last a month for just $48, I found the hot pepper rings I forgot I had in the fridge, I deposited enough in the bank to pay my student loan and the cable bill (but not my credit card bills), and I remembered to recharge my batteries before I needed them.

I got off this morning at 10, got a haircut and was home by noon. I don't have to work again until 1PM Tuesday, so it's almost like having a 3 day weekend.

That's all I have today. I'll try again tomorrow, but no promises.

6 comments :

  1. I love you and can't wait to see you tomorrow. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see you either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray for 3 day weekends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I get my own place, I've decided that ramen (and things that go into ramen) will be the only food in the house.

    Rich, does Assasin's Creed not annoy you? The game mechanics are brilliant, but the writing is crap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't pay much attention to the story. I just run around collecting flags and doing all the side missions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha ha, that's cool. I'm REALLY bad at Assassin's Creed... err video games. Glad to hear that 5 things went well!

    ReplyDelete