Friday, July 26, 2013

Midnight Chocolates

There are a number of posts that I've been working on for almost a week now, but I can't seem to make any headway on any of them. They're all about more technical topics, but I think they'll make interesting reads whenever I get around to them. Instead, here's a list of my preferred brands of chocolate in order:

Lindt
Lindor
Hershey
Godiva
Cadbury

I greatly enjoy the both the sea salt and red chili chocolate bars that Lindt produces. Of course, I enjoy most of Lindor's truffles, especially the dark and white chocolate varieties. I enjoy a good, cheap milk chocolate Hershey bar, but not their white chocolate. I know Godiva is a high end brand, but I generally don't like their products. They just seem very mediocre to me. I try to avoid Cadbury if at all possible, and I like local places such as Champagne Chocolates, The Sweet Tooth, and Ingram's Candies.

1 comment :

  1. OMG! I had no idea that people loved chocolate just as much as I do :)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete