Thursday, October 12, 2006

chown -R us ./base

It snowed this morning. Right now it's 37 degrees and we're supposed to have light flurries for the rest of the week. That kind of bums me out because for Halloween I'm going to be standing in my driveway in a light polyester pimp suit and hail in cars that drive by, giving them candy. If it doesn't magically get warmer sometime soon, that's really going to suck. I don't want to be cold because then I'll be inclined to eat the candy for the energy to shiver and then there'll be no point to standing outside in the snow in a costume.

My dad works afternoons, so I'll be able to get a lot of work done (I'll be able to use the fast computer). I'm moderately excited about that because I really want to finish up my poster and get Rich Magazine started. Instead of writing an article I'm going to post that and maybe a little blurb.

That reminds me: anyone who needs some online storage space to backup or host files for a website, there's this great service out there called eggdisk. You can host images, movies, and almost any other document. It blocks out 'dangerous' types of files like executables, but you can always just give it a .txt extension to get around that. You get 6 GB of storage space and 30 GB of monthly bandwidth. In case you were wondering, that's a lot of space and traffic, especially for a free service. Jason told me that his download was slow and mine are too, but Marie didn't complain. I'll have to look into it.

1 comment :

  1. That sucks about the snow...and it's only October...hmmm

    Anywho...you got to see the picture I post on my space tomorrow...I colored my hair and cut it. I am hot!! :D

    Love you laters

    ReplyDelete