Sunday, October 15, 2006

Dude, Where's My Blog?

Much to my surprise, I wrote an article for Rich Magazine today. In fact, I started a stockpile so that I can release them at a steady pace, even during a dry spell. I do have quite a few more articles in mind, but I'd really like other people to contribute too. If you read this blog and you want to start a column or just submit a few articles, shoot me an email at rich.moore.mi[at]gmail.com. I really want Rich Magazine to become a user driven site rather than me just writing articles and making funny images all the time. If you didn't get the link in my previous post (hyperlinks kind of blend in with the text), the address is richmagazine.blogspot.com.

In other news, I'm feeling quite satisfied today. I've accomplished more today than I have in the last 2 years, the movie excluded. I wrote some articles, of course, and I raked as much of the front yard as I could before I ran out of those big paper bags. Damn, we have a lot of trees and bushes. I'd rather just run them over with the lawn mower, but my dad wants to keep the leaves for some halloween decoration of his. I also played just a bit of GTA, completing some menial tasks that count toward 100% completion. That's about all I have to say today, although I feel like I'm forgetting something.

No comments :

Post a Comment