Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My mom is hogging the car today even though she knows I have to walk to the dentist's office. She also knew it was going to rain. So now I'm stuck walking in the rain to have my mouth violated. Not in a good way either. No, in the most horrible way imaginable. It doesn't really hurt, but it's just really awkward trying to have a conversation with someone who has their fingers and sharp metal pokers and scrapers shoved in your mouth. And I know she's going to ask why I didn't reschedule my other appointment all that time ago. And I have to wear a pair of khakis that don't fit because that's the only thing I have clean. But that's all okay because I get to come home and be grumpy until Jason gets here.

I've been feeling kind of lousy lately too. I don't know why, but I just get so depressed sometimes. I didn't do a godamn thing yesterday when I could have gotten so much accomplished. I made some progress in Liberty City Stories, so I guess that's something. Okay, it's really not, but that's all I did.

1 comment :

  1. I have to go to the dentist soon... Getting my wisdom teeth out, I'm a little nervous.

    I think playing GTA in any way shape or form counts as being productive. Somebody put in all that time to make the game good and you shouldn't let them down; you play that game until your eyes hurt!!

    Hope you start feeling better soon =)

    You're my favorite Richard!!

    ReplyDelete