Saturday, October 14, 2006

I don't Understand Why I Sleep All Day

For as long as I can remember I've been making lists of projects that I'm currently working on. I have all the long term ones in a little leather journal (Amanda may remember that, before I replaced the contents) and I write all my short term goals in notebooks. But since I started making all these lists I haven't crossed off a single thing. It's kind of depressing if you think about it. An ever growing list of things I want to accomplish while I lay around and feel lousy.

But that all changed today when I made this:


Click for the full sized image


It's modeled after this anti-piracy poster produced by the MPAA. I didn't want to take all the time in the world to crop th background out of the photo of the CD's, and I couldn't produce a moderately nice looking star, so I left it out. Other than that I kind of like how it turned out. Oh, and what's that suspicious logo in the corner? Rich Magazine? How'd that get there?

1 comment :