Sunday, March 18, 2007

35 Days and Counting

Jason

This is my teddy bear. He is, by far, the sweetest guy I've ever met and he means so, so much to me. He's always there to lift me up when I'm down, encourage me when I least expect it, and make me feel like my life means something. Even though we're 500 miles apart, my love for him grows greater every day and he's all I can think about.

I don't care what people say or think. I love Jason and I don't have to prove it to anyone. If people disapprove or condemn us, that's just fine because I know what we have is real. I would walk to the end of the universe for Jason and I know he would do the same for me. That's all that really matters.

6 comments :

  1. Aww, Rich, you're so sweet. I'm lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pfft. Guys like me are a dime a dozen, but you're truly one of a kind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy beautiful blue eyes! That is an amazing photo =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous21/3/07 09:27

    Yeah, what Julie said.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are ridiculously sweet. Somebody get me some insulin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous31/3/07 01:59

    Ok so I am a little late *due to computer prolems so I dont want to hear it * But this is so damn cute. I <3 both of you :)

    ReplyDelete