Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Just a Quick Something

Oh Firefox,
How I find your tabbed browsing convienent,
And you keep my Windows machines safe
With your breath taking security.
Your inline spellcheck is a life saver,
And Session Restore is a really great feature.
Themes, Extensions and search plugins
Are all teriffic too.
Your true open source nature,
And frequent update cycle make
You a great piece of software.
But why do you crash so fucking much?!



I also posted this on my myspace blog. I would have liked it to be a little longer, but I couldn't think of any more good features off the top of my head. I really want to switch to Flock, but I'm addicted to Firefox's inline spellcheck.

3 comments :

  1. Anonymous7/3/07 23:54

    So glad to see that you're posting more. I hope it means you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya you feeling better!!!

    \/\/00+ \/\/00+

    ReplyDelete