Monday, June 12, 2006

I Want to Do Something!

I'm feeling really unproductive. I haven't really done anything since I got out of high school. I want to do something, I just don't know what.

I always wanted to help people. It makes me feel good and I just like it. The problem is I don't know how. I don't want to volunteer at the hospital because it freaks me out. I can't help people with their computers because I can't even fix my own (good thing I have three years of education toward it). I just don't know how to help anyone with anything.

I've been joking around about building a go cart. But who knows, I think it would be kind of fun. If only I had that kind of money. It wouldn't be all that expensive, but I'm flat broke. I'd definitely like to learn how that kind of stuff works though. I mean I can describe the workings of the internal combustion engine in detail, but I couldn't build one.

I also want to build a web site. I don't know what to make it about and I'm horrible with HTML, but it's still sitting on my list of things I want to do. Maybe I could make a web site to help people, but I still don't know about what. I'd have to be passionate about it and there are very few things I'm passionate about. And on top of that I don't have the money to buy a domain or pay for hosting. But I could host it on my spare computer and have people access it through my IP address. But that would be inconvenient.

I don't know what else to say. I think I have the flu or something, but my mom keeps telling me I'm fine and should be doing things. That's kind of irritating. But other than that, it's been an uneventful day. I rolled over on Schrodinger and sat on him twice because he keeps hiding under my covers. My mom kept telling me it's not funny. It really pisses me off when she does that.

But if anyone has any ideas as to what I could build, feel more than welcome to leave a comment!

No comments :

Post a Comment