Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Kinda Bored Today

My last post was probably a little melodramatic. I got a lot of feedback on it, which I'm really thankful for. I never intended to make people feel bad. I even made one of my firneds cry when she read the poem I posted on myspace. I do feel a lot better now that I've gotten it off my chest.

I've been taking the lsat couple days off because I've been doing a lot of stuff with my friends lately and I'm not used to it. It's hard to suddenly have a social life after years of being a recluse. I went to a boat race the other day and got completely sunburned, but I was there with Jason so it was ok.

I've been working with some people on Rich Magazine. I'm enjoying having other peoples' input and working with them on something constructive. But I'm the only one with a scanner, and I'm stubborn and insist on nothing but hand drawn art. It gives the magazine a special feel.

I'm also running out of time to work on my movie. I start filming in 2 weeks, and I still have to finish the script, distribute it, get the schedule sorted out, and figure out where I'm going to be filming. But other than that, it's coming along great.

That's it. I don't really have a whole lot to say, I just didn't want to not post anything for a few days. If you want to read the poem, it's on my myspace blog, but I'm to lazt to post the link. Just go to my profile and you'll find it.

No comments :

Post a Comment