Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Wish Me Luck

So tomorrow is the big day. The schedule is set and the shots are planned. I've gathered all the props I'll need for tomorrow's shoot, but there are a few more I'll need for Friday.

First I'm going to Stephanie's house to film two scenes. On the way I'm picking up Marie and making a few last minute decisions. Then we're all heading off to East China Park to film two more scenes. If it rains, we'll just film one and I'll use the rain to bring out the gloominess of the main character's mood. After that we're all going to Water Street to find a place to film in front of a cafe. I'm pretty nervous.

I take that back. I'm extremely nervous. I've never gotten this far before. I've never even gotten a script finished before, so this is a huge leap. But I'm confident in the abilities of my cast, crew, and equipment. I just need to stop drinking coffee and relax. I think maybe I'll play some Toejam and Earl. What I'd really like to play is some Katamari, but I don't own it. Maybe I'll listen to the Katamari soundtrack as I play T&E.

I still have to do some hardcore work to do on the profile, but that can wait for a bit. I've been thinking about it and have a general idea of the details I want to include, but I can't seem to get it out. But I am excited about doing this. It's something I've wanted to do for four years and it's finally going to happen. I'd be even more excited if I was the one who got the ball rolling, but I'll take what I can get.

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous21/6/06 07:56

    Good luck, Babe! I'm sure you'll do great! :)

    ReplyDelete