Friday, June 30, 2006

Orange Ninjas and EnegryDrinks

A lot of things have been going on recently. I’ve been hanging out with friends a lot lately. In fact, I’m at a friend’s house right now. Tuesday we finally finished filming thanks to Stephanie who helped out so much. I feel a lot better now that everything’s done. Everyone did a great job, except for Joe of course. Now I have to edit it all together and figure out what music I’m going to use. But that’ll be pretty easy.

Wednesday I hung out with Mike all day and we ended up walking to Big Boy around 3. I ended up watching Superman Returns, which is a great movie, at around 7:30. In the meantime we walked around Kmart and watched some Batman movie on a TV in the electronics department. That was fun. We also went in the Dollar Treasure and Tobacco Barn.

Yesterday I ended up going to Mike’s house in the morning and hanging out most of the day. Erica and I discovered ip-relay and learned a cool new way to prank call people. Then these guys came over and tried to get us to help him join his team and sell energy drinks. It looked good on paper and didn’t seem like too much of a pyramid scheme, in fact it looked like a really good idea. There was however a $500 start up cost and it’s not really something I’m interested in anyway.

Right now I’m hanging out with Steph watching Harry Potter 2, which I’m not a huge fan of, but at least we get to hang out one last time before she goes to Tennessee. She’s going to be gone until December and she’s one of the only people I really talk to a lot anymore. But it’ll be a change of pace for her and she’ll have a great time. I’m sure of it. I’m going to miss her though.

That’s really all I have to day. My mom was pissed off that I didn’t cook dinner tonight even though I thought she’d be working late. Then Jason and I ate the last of the cookies and apparently I should have made brownies to compensate for it. But I cleaned the whole house today. There was an entire week’s worth of garbage, dust, and dirty dishes, and I cleaned it all up. But I still should have done so much more.

Oh, but I also worked on the profile for Orange Ninja Films today. People are really starting to get excited about it, and I am too. I’ll add a link to the sidebar too. I’m ready to make another film, but I probably should finish this one up first. Now that’s all I have to say. Goodnight everyone and have a great few days until I post again.

No comments :

Post a Comment